Sunday, April 12, 2009

The goddess behind "Little Me Design"

....and also (to a certain extent), behind "Out the Other Side" as well. :)

This is my amazing, brilliant, and beautiful friend and fellow artist, Ciara.  At the risk of sounding gushy, I just wanted to say that I cannot thank her enough for all of the help and continued encouragement that she has given me over the past months. She has been there through many a personal crisis and  she has also been instrumental in encouraging me to get "Out The Other Side" up and running.  Without her help and encouragement, "Out The Other Side" may have never materialized.  I am incredibly thankful to her for her guidance and friendship.

As I mentioned before, Ciara is an incredibly  accomplished artist, designer, and fashionista in her own right. "Little Me Design" is all her baby and I seriously encourage all of you to check that out Here , Here, Here, and, of course HERE! (Trust me -- you'll thank me for this later ;)

Dare I say her blog is a good bit more entertaining and informative than mine is at the moment, so please go check out "Little Me Design" HERE today! :)

1 comment: