Saturday, April 25, 2009

This Made Me Giggle...

You will find out if you hang around my blog long enough that I'm not necessarily the most fashion / name brand clothing conscience artist.

That's really more Ciara's department. ;)

However -- despite that, I ran across an ad for "Sketchers" shoes tonight while finishing up finals projects that actually held my interest. The over-all concept was pretty cute and it really made me giggle. Seeing as how burned out I'm feeling right now, it was just what the doctor ordered.  

I'm excited about getting past these last few weeks of school, because I have quite a few new illustration ideas that I am just burning to flesh out.  Stay tuned for that, kids. :)

In the meantime: here are Schmitty, McFunkle, and Stump for "Sketchers". 

No comments:

Post a Comment