Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the Wall....

....who are the two foxiest graduates of them all? ;)

Two of my favorite people, friends, and fellow artists just graduated today and I couldn't be prouder of them!  Amber and Ciara are not only my sisters in art  but also they two of the greatest human beings and friends that I could have ever asked for. We've had a lot of good times, created a lot of cool art and we could probably fill a book with all of our little inside jokes and assorted silliness. ;)

I'm going to miss the hell out of both of them. :)

It's been fun and I wish them both all the best as they move on to pursue their respective careers as artists/designers and all around beautiful babelicious professional women.  

They are both amazing and fabulous artists soooooo.....

Check out Amber here  (and here ;) and Ciara here!

I promise....you will not be disappointed ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment