Wednesday, May 13, 2009

New header and Quick Update!

So summer "break" has officially begun for yours truly...but things are just heating up  here at 
"Out the Other Side"!

Oh yes -- the spring semester has officially come to the end (and I couldn't be happier about that)! Although part of my summer will be spent applying for internships, researching universities (I'm thinking about a possible grad/second bachelor's degree after I graduate) and networking , I'm now free to tackle some commission work as well as devote some more time to personal projects and assorted fun stuff.  This is making me a pretty happy artsy-fartsy chick. :)

First things first -- I've finally given this blog a new header (see above).  Since I've had a little bit of time to relax and recoup from a crazy semester, the artistic ideas have been flowing. I've been drawing a lot, looking at a lot of cool art, and I definitely have a lot of cool stuff planned for this summer -- so keep your eyes peeled for that, kids! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment