Thursday, August 27, 2009

I can't wait!



Sometimes, I seriously think that I was born in the wrong decade.

I really can't wait to finally see Ang Lee's "Taking Woodstock" (which hits theaters tomorrow).

Sure, I may have been born a little late to experience the original Woodstock concert firsthand.

(F.Y.I. --I was born in 1984. Okay, so maybe I was way late ;)

In any case, thanks to the fact that I'm technically a child of the '80s, I missed out on this particular piece of pivotal rock n' roll history. However, thanks to the miracle of film, that original festival of peace, love, and music is now a living diary of a serene oasis amid the end of the otherwise tumultuous 1960's. It is also the source of some of my all-time favorite music and live performances.

Speaking of which...







No comments:

Post a Comment