Thursday, August 20, 2009

"Takin' Out the Trash"


So Monday morning marks the beginning of my last semester on campus as an undergrad.

It's all over but the intership, dah-lings. ;)

Wow, is it really the middle of August already? Damn...

Actually -- despite the fact that the next 10 or so months are going to be beyond busy and hectic as I fight and claw my way towards my projected graduation date (May 25, 2010), I'm pretty excited to get back into a regular college/work routine.

That's not to say that there aren't still plenty of funky n' fabulous things up my sleeve this fall for "Out the Other Side". I've still got a couple of aces left for the future which include --

- More original illustrations for your viewing pleasure!

- Original motion graphics pieces to be featured on the blog (both new and old)!

- More of my commentary and ramblings on music, movies, and everything else that inspires me to do my thing!

- The grand opening of the brand shiny new "Out the Other Side" official website!

- The grand opening of the brand shiny new "Out the Other Side" online store! (Coming Soon!)

- and Much Much MORE!

In other words -keep your eyes glued to "Out the Other Side" for all sorts of new fun content ! ;)

In the meantime, here is one last new illustration before I pack my bags to head back to uni for one last go-round. It's entitled "Takin' Out the Trash". It's vibrant, funky, and bloody and it was a hell of a lot of fun to work on. I hope you guys dig it as much as I loved working on it. ;)

(Feel free to click on the image to see a larger version.)

1 comment:

  1. I remember this being the first of your artworks I caught one late night ( or early morning strung out on caffeine ) and thought to myself : " Now this girl is not only an artist - but a genius ! " I love the fact that your art can be : funny , scary , and its always telling a story - that is Art in my opinion , and you my dear , Do it Exceptionally Well !


    Mia 

    ReplyDelete