Monday, September 21, 2009

A Younger Version of Me....

Once upon a time....I guess that I was kind of a cute kid :


Yeah....that's me on the left cheesin' it for the camera. I guess I always was kind of a ham....even when I was 7-ish. ;)

At any rate -- I ran across this photo of myself in my senior highschool yearbook and decided I'd like to share a little nostalgia with you all on this rainy Monday.

Unfortunately, due to a house fire which occurred when I was younger ... a lot of my baby/childhood pictures literally went up in smoke. This is a pretty rare glimpse into the very limited visual proof that I was actually....um.....a child ;).

Wow, just think -- this picture was shot around 17 years ago. Seriously...where does the time go?

2 comments:

  1. Adorable then, adorable now!!! Muah! We must hang out again soon! Let me know sometime when you are free. I also LOVE the new header!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...thank you so much girl! You're right...we totally need to set up another play-date. I am technically free (from work/freelancing) on Friday evening and all of Saturday.

    However -- I am so terrified of leaving Fpac right now because I am finally (slowly) comming out of my designers funk but for some crazy reason I can only get anything really acomplished over in Fpac.

    I plan on busying myself in the printmaking studio this weekend cranking out screen prints for the most part. However, give me a call sometime this weekend. I'm sure that I can be coaxed out of workaholic shell for at least a little bit. ;)

    Oh -- and I'm really glad that you dig the new header. I'm so proud of how it came out. I think this one may be my favorite one yet. :)

    ReplyDelete