Friday, October 9, 2009

Too Busy for Halloween? Say What?!



I hope not.....but it certainly seems that way this year. :(

Anyone who knows me personally knows that Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday. Not only does October 31 satisfy my love of all things creepy n' kooky, but dressing up for Halloween usually turns into an epic event that's usually months in the making.

I've definately been known to start planning for a Halloween costume in Ausgust or September. For the most part , it's a pretty massive (and time consuming) process :)


Unfortunately, being that this is my last semester in school, a lot of my time, energy and money are being tied up in landing some sort of job, a quasi-comfy place to live after school and maybe something with wheels to roll around in.

In short -- real life issues are trampling all over any chance of me glorifying my inner child come the 31st. It's a little depressing, isn't it?

It's actually pretty sad for me that we are almost three weeks away from Halloween and I really have no clue what I'm going to be! That pretty much never happens. I always, ALWAYS have my costume pretty much set in stone by this point (unless I'm purchasing /searching for some final finishing touches).

This year -- so many other things are gong on that I seriously almost forgot that Halloween was upon us. How lame is that? :(

In any case -- I'm not sure what I will be able to pull together for Halloween this year (if anything). I have a couple of things that may work on the cheap / with limited time....so we'll see.

In the meantime, lets take a quick trip down my (recent) Halloween costume memory lane :



Halloween 2006 : Prince






Halloween 2007: The Magician






Halloween 2008: The Punk


z

No comments:

Post a Comment