Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!


From "Out the Other Side" and from the bottom of my heart -- I just wanted to quickly wish everyone a very happy (and safe) Christmas!


I also wanted to thank all of you, the readers of this blog, once again for all of your love and continued support. Since launching this blog in April, I have been very blessed to have many of you leave encouraging comments and share your own amazing work with me. For that, I continue to be inspired and incredibly grateful .

Thank you guys for taking this ride with me. It's honestly the greatest Christmas present that I could ever ask for. I cannot wait to bring a lot more cool things in the new year (not only to this blog but also on the upcomming "Out the Other Side [dot] com" official site ... still in progress ;).

Without further ado -- here are The Waitresses with one my all time favorite Christmas songs, "Christmas Wrapping"! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment