Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Old Self-Portrait


Not a whole lot of new stuff to report on today. However, I did stumble across this old self portrait that I did around a year or so ago that I wanted to share.

It's a digital re-do of an old pic of me in my "punk" Halloween -- circa a few years ago.

Honestly, I kind of thought of of this one as sort of a 'throw away' personal piece (whose primary function was mostly to pretty up my Book o' Face page ;).

However, after not seeing it in many months...I'm kind of diggin' it now.

One of these days I may re-visit this again. It would be really cool to give this one a little bit more context at some point. I suppose it's a nice stand-alone piece, but it would be awesome to use this as a jumping off point for something a bit more substantial.

A new building block for yet another personal website design, perhaps?

In any case, I just thought I'd share this with you guys. :)





3 comments:

  1. Oh a website design with this as a base motif would be fab! Love love love the punk look to it. <3 Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you guys very, very much! :) <3

    The more I think about it, the more I love the idea of turning this into a base for a website motif....so we'll see. :)

    Jared -- I'm glad that you dig it so much. I'll have to hook you up with a copy at some point :)

    ReplyDelete